Often in life, we are indecisive. We then seek advice from people all around. We rely on external sources like the internet, friends, and counselors to make up our minds. Despite all the opinions, we end up getting confused and sometimes land up making the wrong decision.
In a fair, and fests, you might have gone to those stalls wherein a person would twist the wheel, and we used to get a gift. Yes or No wheel?
And I bet that you exclaimed, “Yes, wheel.”
What you don’t, so it’s a “No wheel.” Jokes apart, wheel twisting helps us to conclude our decision. Over the years, these wheels have extended its residents to not only in fair, fests, and meals but also the Internet.
What is wheel twisting?
Many outcomes are transcribed in a wheel, and at the center of the wheel, there is an arrow pointing towards the north. After this, we either spin or twist (depending upon the wheel’s setting) the wheel. Subsequently, it stops, and that part in which the arrow is pointing is the upshot.
Pros of yes or no wheel:-
1. It displays unbiased results as it doesn’t know who you are and for what purpose you have chosen it as your decision source.
2. It gives you a unified outcome, and hence your confusion doesn’t linger.
3. It gives you the ease of mind
4. It is a better option to go for rather than asking people who have selfish motifs and want you to go on the wrong path.
5. Although this method will cost you money, it won’t be heavy on your pocket as it costs a few pennies.
Cons of yes or no wheel:-
1. Decision made by wheel might not be authentic
2. It is a matter of luck
3. The breaching of the spin depends upon the circular momentum of the wheel. Therefore you can’t predict the result.
4. When you are using the wheel twisting method on your electronic devices. There are chances that the result could be computerized, and the answer might be scripted.
5. Online Wheel twisting could be a scam, and it might be the way by which hackers can trick you and steal your data and money
6. There are various auctions held through this wheel twisting method. It is very expensive and costs you an arm and a leg.
Precautions you must follow after twisting the wheel:-
1. Decision you would make based on wheel twisting outcome will be informal
2. Don’t make impulsive and spontaneous decisions calling it your ‘Luck.’
3. Sometimes, the result which might come would be irrelevant.
4. It is better to not entirely rely on this decision-making ‘wheel.’
5. You are not obliged to follow it
Yes, Wheel Or No Wheel?
Now that you know almost every bit about the yes or no wheel, the question arises should you go for it? I guess it totally depends upon your opinion, circumstances, and reasons for this method. If you are out of options and you want to try it, say “yes wheel” without any doubt and have faith. If you think luck has never been by your side, say “no wheel” as it would be a risk; hence any decisions are critical.