Of course, all love BBQ recipes. However, every time you eat BBQ dishes, health is one thing that haunts you. There is no way to escape from eating delicious BBQ dishes. You can make Healthy Barbecue Recipes even at your home with no stress. Right from veggies to chicken, you can have it healthily.
Here are some BBQ recipes that you should know loaded with many proteins and vitamins. Undoubtedly, it is the perfect recipe to have at any time. But if you don’t have yet the tools, go and look for the BBQ Parts Edmonton store to buy all your grilling needs.
Steak & potato grill packets with blue cheese & rosemary
When mixed with potato and steak, cheese is a delicious ingredient that will give a heavenly taste that you should try.
- 1-pound sirloin steak, sliced into 1-inch-thick pieces
- Three tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoons salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- Two cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds halved baby red potatoes
- 1 pound halved and trimmed green beans
- One large onion, sliced
- Three large sprigs of rosemary snipped in half
- Six tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
Steps to do
At first, preheat the grill to medium-high and take a foil to spray it with cooking spray.
Add one tablespoon oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper and a bit of garlic onto the steak. Later, mix potatoes, green beans, onion. When it comes to oil, pepper and salt, one can add it accordingly. Spread the potato mixture among the foil sheets, then top it with steak. Add some rosemary.
Fold the ends of each foil and then make it as a packet. Now place the containers on the grill. You need to cook for 10 minutes. To make sure you can open the box and add some cheese.
Spiced grilled chicken with cauliflower rice tabbouleh
One of the best Healthy Barbecue Recipes is spiced grilled chicken. The preparation is pretty simple, and you can do it.
- Five tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 ½ teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried marjoram
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, trimmed
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 cups fresh riced cauliflower
- 2 cups flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup sliced scallions
Steps to do
Preheat grill to medium-high and take a bowl to add two tablespoons oil, two teaspoons cumin, marjoram, 1/2 teaspoon salt, allspice and cayenne. Take the chicken and brush it.
Now grill the chicken from time to time and check it reached 165 degrees F in 10 to 12 minutes.
After that, you need to take lemon juice and mix three tablespoons of oil, 1/2 teaspoon cumin and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a bowl. Later add riced cauliflower, parsley, cucumber, tomatoes and scallions and then coat it.
Place the chicken on a clean cutting board to rest for some time. Later, slice the chicken in the way you want. And then place it over the tabbouleh.
Homemade black bean veggie burgers
Eventually, but efficiently burger is one of the Healthy Barbecue Recipes you all love eating.
- 16 ounce can of black beans
- ½ green bell pepper
- ½ onion, cut into wedges
- Three cloves garlic, peeled
- One egg
- One tablespoon chilli powder
- One tablespoon cumin
- One teaspoon Thai chilli sauce or hot sauce
- ½ cup bread crumbs
Steps to do
Read the gmg peak grill review and see how it’ll be a great addition to your home. Preheat the grill and bring it to 375 degrees F. Take a bowl, mash black beans and make it paste.
Chop bell pepper, onion, and garlic and add the mashed beans. Later, mix egg, chilli powder, cumin, and chilli sauce.
Pour egg mixture into the mashed beans add bread crumbs to get sticky foam. Finally, make patties. Grill it for 8 minutes and ready to eat.